- We will sail for Charleston on the morning of May 8th!!
- No new cases of Covid-19 on Antigua/Barbuda.
- The government now is allowing churches to hold services while those in attendance wear masks and practice proper social distancing.
- The dinghy floor has been patched again. This time with proper two part glue and heavy patch material. Too early to celebrate but it seems to be working!
- Kitesurfing has filled my days. This place is just indescribably great!
- We threw a sunset “going away party” for ourselves on the beach last night and the entire anchorage came!!