- No new cases
- 8 boats in the harbor, no change
- 83 degrees, and mostly cloudy.
- Wind too light for kitesurfing.
- The dinghy patch let go yesterday. Looks like we moved into “high five mode” a bit early. ✋
- Trying a new patch technology on the dinghy floor.
- Confidence is sinking…
- Had a very good snorkeling outing yesterday with Deb and Kim. I saw a shark!
- Enjoyed sunset cocktails last night while sitting on the dinghy on the bow of Morpheus!
- As of today Kim has been with us for eight weeks. Remember, she came for 10 days!