- No new cases of covid-19 in Antigua/Barbuda.
- Antigua announced that the quarantine will be lifted in two weeks. Borders will remain closed.
- Eight boats remain here in our harbor
- One boat left , no new arrivals.
- We are watching the weather very carefully now and are targeting the next week for our departure.
- Destination Newport or South Carolina.
- Great news! The patch on the dinghy floor is holding!! I used TearAid which is an adhesive backed clear vinyl tape, and then added a piece of Kevlar sail repair tape on top for strength. So far so good!!
- Surprising news. I finally finished the heater project!! I am now covered in little fiberglass splinters from the exhaust insulation, but everything is in place, tested, and functional!!
- Lunch on Solmates was fun with burgers and pizza delivered. The burger was fantastic!!
- Snorkeling yesterday was really great. Tons of great coral and fish of many varieties and sizes. I saw a small 3ft shark! And, a baby barracuda.
- I can’t believe that I haven’t mentioned this before.
- Have you ever seen a green flash at sunset?
- Well, until recently I had not seen one either. In fact, I was convinced that they really didn’t even exist.
- But, guess what? We’ve now seen several/many green flashes at sunset while anchored here in Barbuda.
- Will try to get a video or picture the next time.