- Our trip to Antigua from Barbuda took 4 hours, with no issues
- We are now anchored outside Jolly Harbor.
- Covid -19 cases in Antigua/Barbuda remain steady at 24.
- No new cases for 11 days.
- We had a very busy day.
- Two very successful trips to the very well stocked grocery store. One for dry goods, another for non perishables.
- Dropped off propane tank for refill.
- Two diesel runs using four five gallon Jerry jugs. Channel depth is too close to our draft. Didn’t want to run aground. Our tanks are now full!
- Three giant bags of very smelly laundry dropped off in the morning and picked up at night.
- One successful visit to the local Marine store. Also well stocked.
- Purchased and installed a new automatic bilge pump sensor. (The old one failed.)
- Purchased four chicken roti dinners to go from local restaurant. Yum!!
- Not much
- Enjoyed our dinner in the cockpit at sunset with rum drinks.
- First time any of us have seen people on land walking around wearing face masks.
- First time any of us have wandered around land wearing face masks.
- First time any of us tried to drink a beer with a mask on!
- Had to laugh at a couple of locals wearing masks who ran into each other on the street and took their masks off to chat!🙄
- Yesterday marked the end of Kim’s 7th week onboard with us. 😲