- It’s moving day!
- This feels like we are moving out of the neighborhood. Sort of like I was a kid leaving Stamford, Ct. leaving lots of friends for the great unknown.
- The coast guard has given us permission to leave and return!
- Current thinking, input from friends (thank you!) and weather reports do not support a rapid departure from the Caribbean.
- We will watch the weather and depart when it’s safe to do so.
- For now we are going to go visit a real grocery store and buy lots and lots of real food!! No more freeze dried chicken!!
- We are not the first to leave. The French boat left at 6am.
- 14 boats in the harbor.
- The four boats traveling together with kids leave tomorrow for Antigua we will probably see them there.
- What projects??
- We hosted a big farewell cocktail party on the boat last night!! Probably the last we will host or attend for a while.
- This is absolutely the best kitesurfing location that I have ever visited. I may just retire after this. Can’t even imagine putting on a wetsuit to kite, or dealing with more than one or two other kiters on the water.
- I landed a 720 jump while kiting yesterday!!👍👍👍
Best of luck on your plans and congratulations on your jump! Tom is super jealous that you are getting in such good kiting.
LikeLiked by 1 person