- Antigua just announced that all covid-19 outstanding tests have been returned. All test negative!!
- All the same boats are here. Looks like we will be the first to leave when we go tomorrow.
- Food & Beverage supplies are getting low but I’ve been assured that we have food for at least two weeks. I don’t see it, but then that’s not my job.
- Three 3ft long Remoras still hanging out under the boat. Time for me to give the bottom a scrub. I won’t lie, they make me nervous.
- The heater project has been deferred again.
- Need to clean the bottom of the boat and dinghy
- Need to remove sunshade and side panels.
- Time to stow for sailing.
- Same as the last 39 days.
- No shoes for 40 days
- No sailing for 40 days
- Nobody has ever stayed with us longer than Kim.