- No new covid-19 cases reported.
- No new boats in the harbor.
- No boats have departed despite lots of discussion.
- Reminds me of something that I’ve heard in the past – “If a bunch of cruisers sit around a table discussing the pros and cons of various departure dates, nobody will ever leave.”
- No progress on any projects!
- Need to clean the bottom of the boat tomorrow, but what should I do about the three scary looking 3ft long Remora’s that seem to call the bottom of our boat home?
- Same stuff but different every day and never gets old.
- Snorkeling with turtles
- Long walks on the most beautiful beach
- Books, Movies, and reading the news about Donald Trump!
- Unbelievable kitesurfing
- Still planning to head to Antigua on Monday