Covid-19 cases on Antigua/Barbuda = 19
Covid-19 cases on Barbuda = 0
No new regulations other than Morpheus specific restrictions on wine/beer consumption due to supply shortages.
Boats in our anchorage = 16. One more left yesterday.
- Running out of projects
- Edited a huge amount of drone footage down to a three minute movie. Turned out great.
- Had spare dinghy fuel tank refilled.
- False alarm regarding alcohol resupply. The ferry comes tonight not this morning. We now regret relaxing our consumption guidelines last night.
- Long walk on the beach
- Deb visited Tory on Bounty
- Watched Despicable Me for our evening movie.
- I’m pretty sure that we’ve never been anchored for 23 days in the same spot.
PS. More tomorrow, but can anyone guess why this bag of beer is floating behind our boat?