Total number of Covid-19 cases in Antigua/Barbuda = 21
Total number of Covid-19 cases in Barbuda = 0
16 boats remain in our anchorage
No new regulations
- Debbie’s plan to order wine/beer from a shop in English Harbor, Antigua to be delivered to the Antigua – Barbuda ferry, and then picked up by “Inoch” the local owner of a currently closed Barbuda beach bar actually worked! Both Bounty and Morpheus are now set for the foreseeable future! American ingenuity!
- Debs other plan, to disinfect and “debug” all bottles and cans before stowing onboard, was also a success. Not sure about the virus 🦠, but many bugs met their doom while floating behind Morpheus in mesh bags.
- Paddle Boarding
- Morpheus and Bounty crews gathered on the beach to watch the sunset and enjoy our new supplies.
- We were joined by new Norwegian friends Andreas and Elisabeth who have also been here virus free for three weeks. I suspect we will see a bit more socializing as the days roll by. All boats in the anchorage have been here for at least three weeks.
- Gibb is very proud of the fact that he has not worn shoes for three weeks!
- Kim is pretty sure that the fact that she was still in her bathing suit at 830pm long after dinner is some sort of a record.