No new Covid-19 cases on Antigua/Barbuda! Holding steady at 15.
No new regulations
Down to 17 boats here. No new arrivals and three (3) boats left the anchorage heading for Antigua and fresh supplies. Once you leave Barbuda you can’t come back so I’m glad we are in good shape.
I’ve asked Deb to write a post describing how she is keeping us supplied with fresh food. So, far she has been far too busy. Can’t understand why I’m so bored?
- Island stores out of wine. This is having a negative effect on my crews’ morale.
- Down to two remaining bottles of wine on-board. I’ve not actually seen them, I suspect there is some hoarding going on here.
- Less than six beers
- Half a bottle of rum!
- See Deb’s (future) post regarding our creative solution to this issue.
- I topped up the pressure in the dinghy. Does that count??
- Hey, I forgot to mention that I flipped the dinghy over a few days ago and scrubbed the bottom. That was fun.
- Kim and I went for a 2-3 mile walk on the beach
- Meatloaf for dinner!