March 20, 2020
So, now here we are.
Antigua/Barbuda have had exactly one case of Coronavirus and no new cases for at least 5 days. Barbuda feels like the edge of the world, so if there is a safe place this is it. Antigua is well supplied, which means that we are in good shape for food and TP!
- Kim needs to get home sometime!
- We need to leave the Caribbean by hurricane season.
- Will we leave with the boat, or will we leave the boat?
- Will the States let us back in? If so, will we be quarantined? For how long?
- If we leave the boat where will we leave it?
- We have an appointment to leave the boat in Grenada for early May. Do we want to keep it? (Update: Grenada has now closed its borders!)
- Do we sail to the states and keep the boat in the Northeast for another Summer?
- How will the Coronavirus problem evolve over the next few days, weeks, months?
- If we leave the boat where will we live?