Our “plan” is to sail through New York Harbor on November 11th and turn right heading for St. Martin in the Caribbean. If all goes well we will arrive 8 days later and another winter season in the Caribbean will begin!!
Well, so much for that plan.
We had to delay due to weather and now after losing two of my three crew, Doug Jorgensen and I are setting off for Bermuda tomorrow morning (hopefully).
I will sit in Bermuda during the Thanksgiving timeframe and then will be joined by my brother, Victor Gray, and Jeff Hagar on Dec. 3rd for the sail down to St. Martin. If all goes well, we will arrive on Dec. 8/9.
We will do our best to post daily blog updates. But, with #1 delivery crew Mike Wallach staying home for this one who knows if that will actually happen.
You can track our progress here >>>> https://share.garmin.com/Morpheus
Our crew for this 1,500nm journey will be
Wish us luck!!