This is the forecast picture for about 0300 tomorrow morning, and it doesn’t get much better until Saturday.
We should be just fine. We are in a super protected harbor, anchored about 1,000 yards off the beach, right next to town, with our new anchor and a nice sandy bottom.
Hopefully, the boat stays right where she is and I find a way to break out the small kites for some fun tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that…
I will say that this is starting to get old!