Things are all beginning to fall into place for our return to Morpheus and the beginnings of our journey this Summer.
- Deb’s brother Dan has quit his job and plans to sail with us for 2-3 months!
- Our airplane tickets are purchased. We leave for Barcelona on May 9th.
- Morpheus is scheduled to be launched on May 11th.
- We know our first destination will be Gibraltar to reset the EU Customs Area required 18 month clock for visiting boats that don’t wish to pay a 25% import fee.
- After that things are flexible but we are heading towards Sicily.
- Most likely there will be stops in Ibiza (Dan’s not about to miss that place!) and southern Sardinia.
- Research has shifted into high gear and our Master Cruise Map has been updated with destinations and points of interest for Sicily.
- After Sicily we’ll be off for Greece, and hopefully Turkey.