We are still in Barcelona! I could fall back on my favorite “If you don’t have a plan, you can’t screw it up” line. But the truth is that we were ready to leave this past Monday. We’ve pretty much seen Barcelona at this point, and there so many places yet to see. But, as can happen, the weather did not cooperate. Monday was windy and raining, and Tuesday not much better. Plus, the forecast for the area between here and France (our next destination) was for near gale force winds. Obviously, we stayed put.
Then what happened was that Debbie found that Barcelona’s biggest faire/festival of the year
was scheduled for this weekend. All of the sudden, we had a reason to stay and it didn’t take much. This is a great city and so here we remain.