Lots of rest and recovery going on here on board Morpheus. Conditions are very light and we are motoring with aprox. 100 miles completed of the 630nm trip. Seems like a good time to make a list of our post race activities on Bermuda before we forget!
– Finish (in daylight!)
– Party onboard & arrival at RBYC
– Dinner & Drinks at Flanagans Pub
– Full day of boat cleanup and transformation into a Cruising Boat.
– Dinner at local Pub with Gibb, Pete McCormick, Casey Fitzgerald, and Chris Smith
– Drinks at the Swizzle Inn
– Failed attempts to rent Mopeds
– Cab ride to The Reef Hotel
– Afternoon on the beach with drinks delivered every 30 minutes
– Quick visit to Doug Jorgensen's cocktail party
– Crew dinner in St. Georges
– Close the White Horse Tavern in St. Georges
– Hang out at YC and on boat for the day. Visit with many friends!
– Prep for departure
– More friends visiting
– Lunch back at Flanagans
– More prep
– Goslings Party! “Free” food, drinks, 3 bands, and a DJ that went until 3am…
– Final supply runs and boat prep
– Weather checks
– Customs Clearance
– FILL fuel tanks and extra jugs.
– Departure @ 4pm EST
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com
Sounds like you had a couple drinks while in Bermuda. Now for the description of the race!