PV Race ’08 – Sunday AM = Absolutely no wind

Just past Santa Cruz island. No wind at all. Well…2.1 knots of wind from a variety of directions.
We’ve done our calculations and see that if we continue (without running out of fuel) that we will get to San Diego just after last call tonight. That doesn’t seem like fun.
So, we’ve decided to stop in Catalina, should arrive about 3pm. We’ll fuel up and enjoy some local food and beverages before pushing off with a plan to arrive in San Diego very early tomorrow AM.
———-
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see:
http://www.sailmail.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s